Call us @ (603) 595-8282 Nashua NH
Once you receive our email confirming the deposit, please reply back with: best day & time so we can provide the next available appointment.
Serving Cambridge, Lowell, Nashua & all surrounding areas.
Not sure which deposit amount to pick? Then pick this one. Once deposit is received an email notice is sent to us. We will reply w/the following questions:
1) Best day and time for your apt.?
2) Please send photo or any reference you have for new tattoo?
3) Please supply approximate size of tattoo in inches?
4) Please confirm "Body location"?
5) Will you want colors in your tattoo or black and grey in tattoo?
6) What is your budget: low to high? Why? If you send a tattoo request and it is higher than your budget we want to give you options. Maybe take details out of the tattoo, adjust the size, or keep the tattoo you want and offer sessions.
Please give as much information up front & have a good idea of what you want. Do your homework! Please remember tattooing is not a hobby this is how we earn our living therefore, we start charging after the first 30 min. so come prepared please. We are not the tattoo shop in the mall! Available tattoo appointment? Yes, between 12 artists we have spots. We try to leave one or two artists open for same day but spots go quick. We are 30 min from Cambridge, 20 min in Lowell, located in beautiful downtown Nashua NH.
All Day Tattoo Appointment:
Eight (8) Hours plus for: $1000.
Approximately 1 hour of tattoo design time, 7+ hours of tattoo time. Ask for total tattoo cost estimate If multiple sessions are required. Do we have an available tattoo appointment? Yes. We have 12 artists between our 2 shops, Nashua & Salem NH and we are 30 min from Cambridge & 20 min from Lowell & we are not a tattoo shop in the mall! lol
No, deposits are not refundable.
We allow 1 schedule change with a 48 hour notice.
Unfortunately, when you put a deposit down it blocks of our artist's time & if you cancel this now leaves the artist with no tattoo. This is not their hobby it is how they provide for themselves and family. Also, there is a cost impact for front desk to schedule, to cancel, along with the process of refunding and bank fees to refund.