Email will be sent: Thank you for your deposit. Please confirm: Best day & time and we will confirm next available tattoo appointment, Include: picture of what you are thinking, size in inches, & body location. We will then send date & time of your apt. Same day: call shop & left us know you left a deposit. Are we a Tattoo shop in the mall? Hell No!
Serving Cambridge, Lowell, Nashua & all areas.
Not sure which deposit amount to pick? Then pick this one : ) Once deposit is received an email notice is sent to us. We will reply w/the following questions:
1) Best day and time for your apt.?
2) Please send photo or any reference you have for new tattoo?
3) Please supply approximate size of tattoo in inches?
4) Please confirm "Body location"?
5) Will you want colors in your tattoo or black and grey in tattoo?
6) What is your budget: low to high? Why? If you send a tattoo request and it is higher than your budget we want to give you options. Maybe take details out of the tattoo, adjust the size, or keep the tattoo you want and offer sessions.
Please give as much information up front & have a good idea of what you want. Do your homework! Please remember tattooing is not a hobby this is how we earn our living therefore, we start charging after the first 30 min. so come prepared please. We are not the tattoo shop in the mall! Available tattoo appointment? Yes, between 12 artists we have spots. We try to leave one or two artists open for same day but spots go quick. We are 30 min from Cambridge, 20 min in Lowell, located in beautiful downtown Nashua NH.
All Day Tattoo Appointment:
Eight (8) Hours plus for: $1000.
Approximately 1 hour of tattoo design time, 7+ hours of tattoo time. Ask for total tattoo cost estimate If multiple sessions are required. Do we have an available tattoo appointment? Yes. We have 12 artists between our 2 shops, Nashua & Salem NH and we are 30 min from Cambridge & 20 min from Lowell & we are not a tattoo shop in the mall! lol