EYEBROW MICRO BLADE BEING OFFERED IN A TATTOO SHOP?
FACT: In the State of NH by law you must be a licensed tattoo artist to perform Micro Blade Services & a tattoo shop/parlor is the ONLY PLACE you should be receiving Micro Blade services.
We offer a Free Consultation, We will review the Eyebrow Micro Blade process, take a before picture, and accompany you to the front desk to schedule your appointment.
If you would like same day Free Consultation and Eyebrow Micro Blade Service please let us know when we schedule your Free Consultation. We will request a photo be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A $50 deposit is require.
This will secure your time slot & your deposit will be applied toward the total cost of your eyebrows. All deposits & appointments are made through the front desk.
Total Cost: $400.00
Tipping: Much appreciated but we leave that up to you!
Payments we accept: Cash or Credit Card (no checks)
1. Private 1-on-1 session with Licensed Artist. Estimated Time: 15-30 minutes.
2. Full set eyebrows microblading. Estimated Time: 2-3 hours.
3. We will review the aftercare & provide a hard copy for you to take home.
4. We will schedule a "free" 2nd pass appointment. Estimated Time: 30-45 minutes.
5. You will receive 1 free touch up within 1 year of original appointment.
Total of 2 sessions included in the $400
1) One free Second pass appointment will be scheduled 6 wks from your initial appointment. Once your eyebrows are healed & if you decide you would like wider brows, extended brows, or thicker brows, not a problem. We will schedule an appointment to make sure you are 100% happy with your new eyebrows.
2) One Free Touch Up within 1 yr. from your original appointment. $200 Value!
3) What happens after the first year? If your eyebrows fade due to sun exposure etc. our repeat clients will receive a reduce rate of $200.
We match your hair or the color you desire, apply numbing cream, and charge $150 per hour.
Eyebrow Microblading: We are now booking the second week of March 2019.
Katie, Licensed Tattoo Artist has expanded her training learning the technique of Microblading. Now booking in March by appointment only.
Billie Jo, Licensed Tattoo Artist is currently in training learning the technique of Microblading.
We are now booking in April by appointment only.
Per the State of NH Microblade services can only be performed by a licensed tattoo / body artist. The only place you should consider for this service is a tattoo parlor like Mayhem Ink Tattoo.
Search for a tattoo shop near me in Lowell or Manchester we are 20 minutes from each in beautiful downtown Nashua. Stop in and see our private area for our microblading eyebrows.
*We now have openings after March 15th - book now & save your time slot!
Eyebrow Microblade Days / Hours:
Monday through Thursday:
Open 12:00 PM - Close 7:00 PM
Every morning I get my magnified mirror out and draw on my eyebrows. I always wonder if they are even, will I smudge them, or will it rain leaving my eyebrows open to drip down my face? I decided it was time to invest in me.
So happy with the results! The studio was in a private excluded area within Mayhem Ink Tattoo. The staff was super friend and Kelly was very professional, explained the process, and the aftercare. I highly recomment Kelly at Eyebrow Microblading & Hair Salon.
Looking for eyebrow microblading in Lowell or eyebrow microblading in Manchester? We are 20 min north from Lowell & 20 min. south from Manchester. So how about eyebrow microblading in Nashua.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.